Terms of service
The following terms of service describe the terms and conditions which will be followed by both us and you the client.
About our services
- Aim. Our aim is to give brides access to a wide variety of bridal dresses at affordable prices.
- Shipping. You might be required to pay the shipping fee of Ksh.400 through M-Pesa money transfer prior to the delivery of our products on the date of delivery. Complete the rest of the payment when you receive the product.
- Legal age. Children under the age of 12 may not use the service. Also, teenagers under 18 require supervision from their parents or legal guardians. Parents or legal guardians who approve the use of our service on behalf of children between 12-18 years will take full responsibility for his or her use of the service and rental or purchase of any products including incurred legal liability by the minor.
- Cancel order. You may cancel your order in advance before the delivery date. Contact us to notify us of your order cancellation.
- Rental period. The rental period is 10 days. It is recommended that you book your gown 1 week before the event.
- The condition of the gown. When returning the gown please ensure it is in good condition as before. Minor stains or dust are allowed.
- Late fees. You will be charged a fee of Ksh.400 per day for the lateness of returning the rented product. This fee will not be charged if the cause of the delay is on our side.
- Try on dresses. You can try on dresses at a fee ranging from Ksh.1500-3000 depending on your location. The dress will be shipped to you. This service is only available for Nairobi residents.
- Security fee. A security fee of 35% the total price will be charged and refunded when returning the gown.
- Dry cleaning. The products will be thoroughly dry cleaned and be ready to wear but Happy Wishy will not be held liable for any health-related complaints related to the use of the product.
- Products on sale will be available for sale only.
- Bridesmaids dresses and flower girls dresses. The flower girls are only available for purchase and are new.
- Wedding accessories. You will rent or buy a veil if you need one and once bought it is yours don’t return it with the gown. (Keep it as a souvenir).
- Finally, you can always contact us with inquiries and questions.
- Thank you for being part of us, enjoy your wedding.